Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
- Contact details of the person responsible: JOINUP GREEN INTELLIGENCE S.L., with address at C / Núñez de Balboa 120, 28006, Madrid, with tax identification number (C.I.F.) nº B6582633- Spain. (hereinafter JOINUP)
- Contact details regarding Data Protection: you can contact at the postal address indicated above and / or via email: email@example.com
Scope of the policy
- We will never request personal information unless it is absolutely necessary to provide the required services.
- We will never share user’s personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
What we use your data for?
JOINUP treats your personal data for the following purposes:
- CONTRACTUAL: (i) To contract, maintain and review the fulfilment of the services you have contracted with JOINUP.
- CONSENT: (i) Any marketing and commercial action that is carried out through any means, including telematics. And (ii) for the management and treatment of candidates for vacancies.
- LEGITIMATE INTEREST: (i) For the implementation of commercial actions, (ii) Also for the prevention, investigation and detection of fraud as well as (iii) for the delivery of product and service recommendations considering those that you have contracted in the past.
In which cases do we request your data?
- To register at JOINUP as a customer.
- To require any of the services and / or products we offer.
- To manage applications from candidates to work with us or with collaborating companies.
- To answer any enquiries you may refer to us.
Your data will be transmitted to other recipients.
Your peace of mind is our priority.
Therefore, we guarantee that your data will only be transferred to:
- Competent Public Organizations, Tax Agency, Law Enforcement & Armed Forces, Judges and Courts, when JOINUP has the legal obligation to provide them.
- In addition, JOINUP rely on third parties service providers collaboration that have access to your personal data, in order to offer you the service with the highest quality and safety guarantees, and that they treat the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of JOINUP as consequence of its provision of services.
Specifically, it may include but is not limited to, the above-mentioned providers performing their services in the following sectors: service, payment gateways, fraud prevention, commercial communications, legal advice, multidisciplinary professional service companies and technology service provider companies.
Under no circumstances your personal data will be shared with third parties without obtaining your prior consent.
For how long will we keep your personal information?
The storage period of personal data will vary depending on the service that you may contract. In any case, your data will be stored for the duration of the relationship. Once this is finished, we will keep your data locked during the prescription deadlines of the obligations that may have arisen from the treatment and / or the applicable legal deadlines, being accessible to the competent authorities, for the attention of the possible responsibilities arisen from the treatment.
How can you exercise your rights?
As the owner of the rights over your personal information, you have control over such data. Accordingly, we also ensure that the information is accurate and truthful.
The rights you may exercise are:
- Right of Access: you can check if we are processing personal data.
- Right to Rectification and Erasure: you can access your personal information and request the rectification or erasure of your data when they are inaccurate, or you consider that they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to object: you can oppose the processing of your data, unless, for compelling legitimate grounds, or in the exercise or defence of legal claims, we will keep them duly locked for the corresponding term meanwhile the legal obligations remain.
- Right to restriction of processing: you can request the restriction of processing of your personal information while reviewing the contestation of the accuracy or legality of your data, during the exercise or defence of possible claims or litigation.
- Right to Portability: you can request the portability of the data that you have provided to any other data controller, in certain circumstances.
You can exercise your rights free of charge.
How can you claim before the Supervisory Authority?
If an user considers that there is a problem with the way JOINUP is treating their data, he or she can address the claims to the Data Protection Officer or to the corresponding data protection Supervisory Authority, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (“Agencia Española de Protección de Datos”) being the designated authority in the case of Spain.
The personal data that can be collected will be processed with absolute confidentiality, committing ourselves to keep secret regarding them and guaranteeing the duty to store them adopting all the necessary measures to avoid their alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
Acceptance and consent
JOINUP reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to regulatory or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, JOINUP will announce on this web any changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the Spanish Information Society Services Law (“Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico” – LSSICE), JOINUP does not perform SPAM practices, therefore it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, the user has the possibility to expressly consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested occasionally.
In accordance with the provisions of Spanish Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services Law and Electronic Commerce, JOINUP undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
The user will be solely responsible for filling the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.
Our website uses “cookies” to collect information about the form of use of the Website.