In compliance with Intellectual Property legislation, the reproduction, distribution, public communication or any type of use of all or part of the contents of its web pages without the express consent of Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. is expressly prohibited.
The intellectual and industrial property rights derived from all texts, any type of logo, images, graphics, designs, sounds, software, as well as the means and forms of presentation and assembly of its pages belong to Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. Therefore, they will be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable to them both the Spanish and European Union regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties related to the subject and signed by Spain.
JOINUP GREEN INTELLIGENCE S.L., with address at C / Núñez de Balboa 120, 28006, Madrid, with tax identification number (C.I.F.) nº B6582633- Spain. email: email@example.com
Contact details regarding Data Protection: you can contact at the postal address shown above and / or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The navigation, access and use through Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. website, imply the condition of user, consequently all conditions of use established herein are accepted while browsing the pages of Joinup Green Intelligence S.L., without prejudice to the application of the relevant mandatory regulatory provisions according to the case.
Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. web pages provide a great diversity of information, services and data. The user assumes responsibility for the correct use of the website. This responsibility shall be extended to:
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms issued by Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. for the access to certain content or services offered by the web. The user shall be also responsible for the use given to the access codes obtained with the completion of the aforementioned forms.
- The use of the information, services and data offered by Joinup Green Intelligence S.L., opposed to the provisions of these conditions, the Law, morality, decency or public order, or that in any other way may cause any damage to any third parties rights or the own operation of the website.
Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. shall not be responsible for the contents of the web pages that the user may access through the links established on its website and declares that under no circumstances will Joinup proceed with the examination or to exercise any type of control over the contents of other internet website.
In the same way, Joinup shall not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, authenticity, validity or legality of pages that can be accessed through the links and that are not its property.
Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. declares that it has taken all the necessary measures in order to avoid any damages to the users of its web site that could arise from the navigation through its web pages.
Consequently, Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. shall not responsible, under no circumstances, for any damages that the user may suffer from browsing the Internet.
In the same way, Joinup shall neither be responsible for the use that third parties may make of the information published on the portal, nor for the damages suffered or economic losses that, directly or indirectly, produce or may produce economic, material or data damages, caused by the use of such information.
Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any changes it may consider appropriate in the contents of its website. Both in relation with the contents of the website, as well as on the conditions of use of it or in the general conditions of contract. Such changes may be made through its website, in any form admissible by law and shall be mandatory during the time they are published on the website and until they are validly modified by later ones.
Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. reserves also the right to file any civil or criminal actions it may deem appropriate against the improper use of its web pages and contents or for the breach of these conditions.
The relationship between the user and Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. shall be governed by current Spanish legislation, and to decide on any dispute that may arise between the user and Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. the judges and tribunals of the city of Madrid shall be competent.
The service is provided in accordance with the legislation in vigour regulating the activity, especially Law 16/1987, July 30, on Land Transport Planning (“Ley de Ordenación de los Transportes Terrestres”), its development regulations and other legislation, local, regional or national, that shall be applicable.
The application and request through the web, hereinafter “The Request Means”, have been created with the purpose of providing a tool that facilitates the request procedure for a taxi, allowing:
- Request a taxi immediately.
- Request a scheduled taxi reservation.
The use of the Request Means by all users is regulated through these general conditions, hence the access and use thereof necessarily implies the submission and acceptance of the general conditions included in this notice.
Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. reserves the right to make, at any time and without previous notice, any change, modification or update of the contents and services of these access and use provisions and, in general, of all elements integrating the design and configuration of the application.
Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. strives to ensure the availability of the application and the service 24 hours a day 7 days a week. However, it may happen that access to the Request Means may be interrupted during maintenance operations, hardware and software updates, emergency repairs of the application or the web, or due to circumstances beyond the control of Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. (for example, failure of telecommunications connections and equipment). Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. undertakes to take all reasonable measures to limit the impact, provided that Joinup is accountable for such circumstances, therefore the user acknowledges and accepts that Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. assumes no responsibility for any failure, suspension or disruption of the Request Means.
Request Means services usage rules for users:
For the purposes of the Request Means, Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. considers as “users” the natural or legal persons requiring the provision of taxi services and, that to request them, they use the Request Means, and that have previously registered on the platforms authorized by Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. or that have accessed through the web and / or mobile applications, being duly registered and accepted the terms of service.
By registering in the Request Means and using them in any way, including but not limited to, visiting or browsing the application, users accept all the terms and conditions contained in these conditions of use of the Request Means.
To use the Request Means you shall register previously and declare, guarantee and commit to provide Joinup with all the correct, accurate and complete registration information and to keep your registration information accurate and up to date. Failure to do so shall represent a violation of these Conditions of Use which may result in the immediate termination of the access and use of the Request Means. To register you shall provide your email address, your full first and last name and mobile phone. The system will request validation of your email.
The refusal to enter this information and / or to validate it shall imply not being able to access the Request Means.
In order to be able to use the Request Means properly, users agree to allow the location of his position (GPS data) and the transmission of his username and telephone number to the taxi driver and to the taxi company that has accepted the taxi request.
The functions of the Request Means do not include the use of an Internet connection that the user must have. The user is responsible for the technical requirements, for the configuration of the device for the use of the application and for the necessary updates for their proper operation.
The functions of the Request Means do not include any possible telephone call that the user may decide to make. Users are responsible for the cost of those calls.
All rights regarding the software are the property of Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. The software made available to users shall not be copied, modified, reverse engineering, decompiled or disclosed.
Joinup may conduct notifications to users through the Application and / or Website, through the email address provided by users at the Registration, through SMS. Users may likewise conduct notifications to Joinup through the mail email@example.com; and / or exercise their rights regarding data protection through the mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users shall not assign his rights and obligations under these Usage General Conditions without the prior written consent of Joinup.
Cancellation of services:
In case you have to cancel a requested service when the taxi is on his way to the collection address, a cancellation fee shall be applied that shall be governed by the rules and rates that may apply depending on the place where the service has been requested and the conditions established by the authority to which the holder of the taxi license is subjected.
It’s not allowed:
- To provide false personal information to Joinup (including a false username and / or telephone number) or create an account for a person other than you without that person’s permission.
- To use other’s people name, phone number, email address or image with the intention of impersonating that person.
- To use an offensive, vulgar, obscene or illegal username.
Joinup reserves the right to refuse at its sole discretion the registration of a username or to cancel it.
Users are sole responsible for the activity taking place in his account.
By registering you agree to:
- Enter the user credentials corresponding to your e-mail, password and mobile phone.
- Use the application in a responsible manner, denying any intention to cause any type of damage to any other user or a taxi driver, arising from the misuse of the Request Means.
- Declare to know and accept the conditions that govern the use of the Request Means.
- Declare to know and accept the Laws, Norms or Regulations that regulates the use of the taxi service in the city in which you have used the Request Means.
- The taxi service shall be governed in any case by the rules, rates, fees and taxes that were applicable depending on the place where the service is provided, and the conditions established by the authority to which the holder of the taxi license is subjected.
- Enter at the Application and / or the website a financially sound and valid bank card, through which Joinup shall proceed to charge any amounts for the services and / or cancellations made.
- Users shall keep their username and password in a safe place and cannot communicate them to any third parties or allow them access to the application. Users are sole responsible for the confidentiality and security of their account. Users are obliged to immediately communicate to Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. any unauthorized use by third parties.
- Users shall always be sole responsible for the custody of their password, assuming any damages that may arise from any inappropriate use, as well as from the transfer, revelation or loss thereof.
Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. responsibility regarding intermediation services:
The application only provides the purpose of promoting the hiring of the taxi service, getting users and taxi drivers in a virtual and secure environment and managing taxi service requests from the user to the taxi driver and closing its management at the moment when the taxi driver accepts the request for a taxi service.
Consequently, Joinup Green Intelligence S.L. shall not be responsible for:
- The accuracy of data provided by users.
- The result of the services hired through this application.
- The suitability and quality of the services performed by taxi drivers, although nonetheless Joinup engages itself to manage the quality of the fleet through user votes.
- The solvency of the users or the fulfilment of their payment obligations for the services performed.
- The inappropriate or fraudulent use of the data by users or contravening the present conditions.
- The failure committed by users, Joinup shall not assume any subsidiary responsibility for any damages that may arise from actions expressly foreseen as prohibited under these conditions or that constitute violations of the current general legality.
Amounts applied in Madrid
The amount established for services in Madrid are a discount offer by Joinup. The service is provided in accordance with the legislation in force regulating the activity, especially Law 16/1987, July 30, on Land Transport Planning (“Ley de Ordenación de los Transportes Terrestres”), its development regulations and other local, regional or national ordinances that may be applicable.
In the locations where the possibility of knowing the price of the travel is offered in advance, this will be provided in strict compliance with the local and national regulations that may be applicable.
Thus, in accordance with the regulations and with the Law on Land Transport Planning, in the Community of Madrid the fixed price shall never be higher than the price established on the taximeter once the travel is finished. In case the fixed price is higher, the user will pay the amount indicated on the taximeter.
Payments shall be made through the App through a valid and in force credit card.